Happy new year to everyone 🙂
PC (Linux/OSX/Windows) clients received a big update today. Here’s the details :
- Fix incorrect checks in the change password form.
- Rewrite of the sync module: The status of each file is now accessible far more easily. It was a prerequisite for a lot of future features and improvements.
- The passphrase is always asked at Bajoo start (if needed).
- Limit the number of concurrent tasks to 35.
- Retry to sync files after an error (after a delay).
- Fix deadlock when encryption service stop.
- Fix a bug when handling unicode Exception messages.
- Fix a bug preventing use of passphrase in Container.
- Improves logs: display version at startup, logs are less verbose by default and logs in sync module are displayed with the task ID associated.
- Set update url dependent of the OS.
- Start decoupling general GUI code and specific WxPython code into views and controllers.
- Add manual test for GUI views.
- Add implementations of a few GUI elements in Gtk3.
- Replace custom IPC protocol in TaskBarIcon’s Unity version.